Schedule  Lodging and CEUs 
Our Forum weekend will begin with the Pre-Forum Gathering, a Thursday evening worship and lectures on Friday by faculty and guest speakers:
- Ben Brazil - Assistant professor and director of the Ministry of Writing program, Earlham School of Religion
- Christina Bucher - Carl W. Ziegler Professor of Religion, Elizabethtown College, and member of Bethany board of trustees
- Carol Rose - Pastor and former director of Christian Peacemaker Teams
- Scott Holland - Slabaugh Professor of Theology and Culture and director of peace studies and cross-cultural studies, Bethany Seminary
Beginning Friday evening, the Forum program will feature several international speakers:
- Fernando Enns - Member of the WCC Central Committee and professor of theology and ethics, VU University Amsterdam
- Elizabeth Ferris - Senior Fellow and codirector of the Brookings-LSE Project on Internal Displacement, Brookings Institution
- James Samuel Logan - National Endowment for the Humanites Endowed Chair in Interdisciplinary Studies and director of African and African American studies, Earlham College
- Sharon E. Watkins - General minister and president of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
In addition, six Brethren Quaker, and Mennonite speakers will lead breakout sessions on the interpretation and manifestation of peacemaking.
About the Presidential Forums
The Presidential Forums were inaugurated at Bethany Theological Seminary in 2008. Each Forum seeks to (1) develop substantive topics that thoughtfully and prophetically address issues of faith and ethics; (2) build community among Seminary students, faculty, church leaders, constituents, and the public; (3) give visibility to the Seminary for prospective students and donors through intellectual inquiry; and (4) enable the Seminary to provide visionary, educational leadership for reimagining the role of seminaries in public discourse.
Bethany Seminary is grateful for a generous grant in 2010 from the Arthur Vining Davis Foundations to endow the Presidential Forums, which contributes to sustaining these important occasions for inquiry and dialog.
Contact email@example.com  or call 800-287-8822 with questions or for more information.