Your gateway to Seminary news, information, and educational opportunities, and access to your virtual meeting place for Bethany alumni/ae!
- Access the ATLAS Database 
- Peruse Bethany's Special Historical Library Collections  online
- See the list of Webcasts 
- View upcoming graduate-level courses 
- View upcoming Academy-level courses 
- Apply for a graduate-level class as an occasional student 
- Request a transcript - Download and print the request form , then mail to address at top of form
Support Your Alma Mater
- Investigate ways to give  a current gift
- Review information for planned giving  options
- Give a gift through our secure online donation  page
- Consider volunteer service as a Brethren House  host
- Shop for Bethany merchandise 
Current Life at Bethany
- Read the latest news 
- View upcoming events 
- Read our latest publications 
- Read and subscribe to Brethren Life & Thought 
- Take a sabbatical at Bethany as a Pastor in Residence
Did You Know . . . ?
- Bethany's Alumni/ae Association includes persons who are no longer enrolled as students and who have completed at least a year's worth of credits in a Bethany Seminary degree or training program. (This includes graduate, undergraduate, and non-degree program alumni/ae from Bethany Bible School, Bethany Biblical Seminary, Bethany Training School, the School of Sacred Music, Bethany Theological Seminary, and Brethren Academy for Ministerial Leadership Programs.)
- Alumni/ae may enroll in Bethany's graduate or academy classes for continuing education. The Brethren Academy for Ministerial Leadership administrates continuing education and awards continuing education units (CEUs). Alums who have earned a graduate-level degree may take graduate courses for credit by registering as occasional students. Application and enrollment fees are waived for alumni/ae.
- Alums have the opportunity each year to elect persons to Bethany's Alumni/ae Coordinating Council. Three persons serve staggered three-year terms. They plan alumni/ae events and serve as an advisory group to the institutional advancement staff.
The Bethany Alumni/ae Coordinating Council
Current members of the council are: Tim Yoder, TRIM '12, Goshen, Indiana (term ends 2016); Becky Baile Crouse, MDiv '88, Warrensburg, Missouri (term ends 2017); Kay Gaier, MDiv '05, North Manchester, Indiana (term ends 2018); Brian Flory, MDiv '99, Fort Wayne, Indiana, alumni/ae representative to the board of trustees and ex-officio member of the Council (term ends 2019).
For more information, please contact:
Jenny Williams, Director of Communications and Alumni/ae Relations
email@example.com  765-983-1825
Mark Lancaster, Executive Director of Institutional Advancement
firstname.lastname@example.org  765-983-1805 or 800-287-8822 x1805