- Prospective Students
- Bethany Community
- Alumni & Supporters
Money Leadership: From "Oh-My" to "AMEN!"
A Series of Three Webinars for
Stewardship Leaders and Pastors
- Webinar #1: "Get Centered (Know yourself—know your setting)"--June 22 and 24, 2010
- Webinar #2: "Get Savvy (Lead with knowledge and wisdom: manage from income;spending facts and plans; missional budgets)"--Thu July 15 and 19, 2010
- Webinar #3: "Get Conspiratorial (Inspire and involve others to grow in generous living)"--August 4 and 5, 2010
CEUs: No longer available
Webinar Description: Like it or not, congregational leaders and pastors lead in money matters! When times are prosperous, the spiritual agenda stands against greed. When economies crumble, the spiritual agenda battles fear. In fat years and lean years, the opportunities to fully live our faith in God start with leadership. Three sessions will equip pastors and leaders to show the way at the intersection of faith and money—to guide congregations now and into all seasons. Each session will conclude with discussion and actions steps for congregational working teams.
Mark Vincent, Presenter: Mark L. Vincent is CEO of Design Group International,a set of consulting networks concerned with organizational development. Mark has been the keynote speaker at Annual Conference stewardship events. He is an expert on the intersections of faith and money, organizational leadership, organizational development, and group process and problem solving. Author and editor of numerous books and articles, he is an inspiring speaker, known for his custom-crafted material for specific venues.
- Money Autobiography Resource (pdf)
- Congregational Money Autobiography (pdf)
- Session 1 (June) Powerpoint Slides (pdf)
- Session 2 (July) Powerpoint Slides (pdf)
- Session 3 (August) Powerpoint Slides (pdf)
For technical questions or assistance, please contact
Enten Eller, Director of Electronic Communication at Bethany Seminary,
via Enten@BethanySeminary.edu or 765-983-1831.