We deeply value our relationship with you and the connections you have with the seminary! Your gifts of prayer, presence, volunteer assistance, and financial resources make it possible for Bethany's mission to continue.
Giving to Bethany
Learn about many ways to give to Bethany, and how people like you have chosen stewardship.
- Stories of Donor Commitment  
- Ways to Give 
- Give Online Today 
- Deferred Giving and Estate Planning 
Alumni/ae are invited to visit the Alumni/ae Page  for alumni/ae-specific resources, to meet the members of Bethany's Alumni/ae Coordinating Council, and to share news with other alums.
- Visit the Brethren Academy for Ministerial Leadership  for information on continuing education.
- Find inspiration and knowledge in Brethren Life & Thought , a Church of the Brethren focused journal.
- Feel a part of the community with Bethany Merchandise .
- Learn more about what is happening on campus with the news  and webcast page .
- Continue to learn through the ATLAS  database.
- Be a part of the vibrant Bethany community with our Pastoral Presence  program.
- Come visit Bethany during one of our Special Events. 
- Become a voice in the community with the Alumni/ae Coordinating Council .
- Come visit the Bethany campus! Navigate using our driving directions. 
For more information, please contact:
Jenny Williams, Director of Communications and Alumni/ae Relations
email@example.com  765-983-1825
Lowell Flory, Executive Director of Institutional Advancement and Gift Planning
firstname.lastname@example.org  765-983-1805 or (800)287-8822 x1805