- Prospective Students
- Bethany Community
- Alumni & Supporters
Your gateway to Seminary news, information, and educational opportunities, and access to your virtual meeting place for Bethany alumni/ae!
- Access the ATLAS Database
- Peruse Bethany's Special Historical Library Collections online
- See the list of Webcasts
- View upcoming graduate-level courses
- View upcoming Academy-level courses
- Learn more about the Sustaining Pastoral Excellence Programs
- Apply for a graduate-level class as an occasional student
- Request a transcript - Download and print the request form, then mail to address at top of form
Support Your Alma Mater
- Investigate ways to give a current gift
- Review information for planned giving options
- Give a gift through our secure online donation page
- Consider volunteer service as a Brethren House host
- Shop for Bethany merchandise
Current Life at Bethany
- Read the latest news
- View upcoming events
- Read our latest publications
- Read and subscribe to Brethren Life & Thought
- Take a sabbatical at Bethany as a Pastor in Residence
Did You Know . . . ?
- Bethany's Alumni/ae Association includes persons who are no longer enrolled as students and who have completed at least a year's worth of credits in a Bethany Seminary degree or training program. (This includes graduate, undergraduate, and non-degree program alumni/ae from Bethany Bible School, Bethany Biblical Seminary, Bethany Training School, the School of Sacred Music, Bethany Theological Seminary, and Brethren Academy for Ministerial Leadership Programs.)
- Alumni/ae may enroll in Bethany's graduate or academy classes for continuing education. The Brethren Academy for Ministerial Leadership administrates continuing education and awards Continuing Education Units (CEUs). Alums who have earned a graduate-level degree may take graduate courses for credit by registering as occasional students. Application and enrollment fees are waived for alumni/ae.
- Alums have the opportunity each year to elect persons to Bethany's Alumni/ae Coordinating Council. Three persons serve staggered three-year terms. They plan alumni/ae events and serve as an advisory board to the Institutional Advancement Staff.
The Bethany Alumni/ae Coordinating Council
Current members of the council are: Greg Davidson Laszakovits (1999), Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, term ends in 2012; Kerby Lauderdale (1968), Portland, Oregon, term ends in 2014; Dana McNeil (2004), Dunlap, Illinois, term ends in 2013; Rhonda Pittman Gingrich (1998), Minneapolis, Minnesota; Alumni/ae Representative to the Board of Trustees and ex-officio member of the Council, term ends in 2014.
For more information, please contact:
Jenny Williams, Director of Communications and Alumni/ae Relations
Lowell Flory, Executive Director of Institutional Advancement and Gift Planning
firstname.lastname@example.org 765-983-1805 or 800-287-8822 x1805